Billing Executive (Hospital),
Handling Registration of patients, Explaining rates, charges, services, discounts (if any) and hospital policy regarding payment of bills, Compute bills of the patients collect payments and process the admission of patients to a hospital facility, medical or health program.
- To greet incoming patients or their representatives and to record complete information required for registration and admission.
- To answer questions and to provide information directly to the person or on the telephone. For e.g. explaining rates, charges, services, discounts (if any) and hospital policy regarding payment of bills.
- To work with the Hospital Information System and other information technology resources and software as may be assigned on a periodic basis from time to time as per attached appendix.
- To prepare and maintain itemized statements, bills, or invoices used for billing and record keeping purposes.
- To explain hospital regulations to patients, concerning visitors and visiting hours.
- To advise patients on daily bill outstanding and provide explanations if required.
- To ensure daily bill outstanding to be maintained below the defined limits.
- To give accurate and tactful explanations to visitors, patients and hospital’s employees and in recording exact information for messages.
- To exercise high degree of tact and poise and occasionally overcoming language barriers.
- To understand and apply knowledge of medical terminology.
To understand numerical details in tabular form and avoid errors in arithmetic computation
Job Type: Full-time.
Hospital: 1 year (Preferred).