$17 an hour.
- Scour pots and pans.
- Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand.
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units.
- Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware.
- Place dishes in storage area.
Security and Safety
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment.
- Work under pressure.
- Repetitive tasks.
- Handling heavy loads.
- Physically demanding.
- Standing for extended periods.
- Overtime required.
Work Location Information
- Rural area.
- Staff accommodation available.
- Remote location.
- Willing to relocate.
Kitchen Helpers Skills
- Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit.
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash.
- Handle and store cleaning products.
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment.
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors.