GUCCI Client Advisor
Luxury Goods Retail Pvt. Ltd.
New Delhi, Delhi.
Influential, innovative and progressive, Gucci is reinventing a wholly modern approach to fashion. Under the new vision of creative director Alessandro Michele, the House has redefined luxury for the 21st century, further reinforcing its position as one of the world’s most desirable fashion houses. Eclectic, contemporary, romantic—Gucci products represent the pinnacle of Italian craftsmanship and are unsurpassed for their quality and attention to detail.
Gucci is part of the Kering Group, a world leader in apparel and accessories that owns a portfolio of powerful luxury and sport and lifestyle brands.
The Client Advisor has the mission to create and deliver a unique and personalized client experience for all customers so individual and store sales goals can be achieved.
- Achieves individual and team sales and customer targets, KPIs by effectively using available data/systems to better understand own performance and sales opportunities
- Collects meaningful customer information throughout the client journey to feed into the CRM system
- Effectively uses cross- and upselling techniques to maximize sales opportunities.
- Guides and influences the client to make the best possible decision to buy the right product.
- Creates an engaging and emotional client experience, offering best in class service be it in-store or on distance. Hosts the client in line with hospitality guidelines and welcome techniques.
- Proactively engages and establishes strong relationships with clients, making the client valued from the moment they enter the store
- Engages with clients to uncover purchase motivations by asking good questions and listening to clients
- Selects the right products to the client needs and benefits. Upsells and cross-sells using appropriate sales techniques
- Develops local and international client base and seeks to recruit and develop top clients.
Product and Customer Knowledge:
- Using knowledge of Gucci and our products, engages with the clients using storytelling.
- Has strong knowledge of competitors (products, campaigns, trends, services, etc) and local clients’ typology in order to come up with the best possible solutions for our clients.
- Enhances the client’s experience by providing them with useful insights into the local lifestyle trends (Theater, arts, travel, etc)
- Combines styling knowledge with the ability to mix-and-match products to best serve the client.
- As got a sound understanding of back of house procedures and operations
- Knows how to handle products effectively, manage transactions, payment processes and general store administration (eg invoice signing, …)
- Is aware and executes visual merchandising standards in line with guidelines
- Understands how the store operates and how to best contribute to the overall functioning of the store.
- 3+ years of luxury fashion sales experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting;
- Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results;
- Proven ability to build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential;
- Accuracy and attention to detail needed;
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively;
- Ability to work in a fast moving, high pressure and dynamic environment;
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes,
- Fluency in English and/or regional/foreign language.