Mattamy Asset Management
Information Technology, Student
Vaughan, Ontario (Hybrid)
Information Technology, Mattamy Asset Management.
Who We Are
Mattamy Asset Management is an asset manager focused on building a diversified portfolio of investments across geographies, asset classes and the spectrum of risk and return. Mattamy Asset Management is the parent company of Mattamy Homes Canada and Mattamy Homes U.S., which together comprise the largest privately held homebuilding platform in North America. Mattamy Asset Management is committed to achieving the best-possible long-term risk-adjusted returns for its clients and functioning as a socially responsible corporate citizen.
What We Offer Mattamy is currently seeking result-oriented self-starters to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity with lots of visibility and the opportunity to make a real impact to our business. The role will report to the IT leadership and will have the opportunity to work across the IT organization including the functional and technical teams.
As an Information Technology Student, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Test new technologies and software that will help transform our business.
- Perform data analysis including testing and validation of operational and management reports.
- Participate in Business process optimization project;
- Developing and reviewing business process documentation
- Developing and reviewing training materials
- Assist with implementing new solutions.
- Assist with qualitative and quantitative analyses and the interpretation of data.
- Assist with project coordination tasks and activities.
- Assist with providing day to day IT support for employees.
- Consult on IT strategic planning and technological transformation.
What You Bring:
- Currently enrolled in a post-secondary Business and/or Technology program.
- Current enrollment in a registered co-op program would be an asset.
- Proven academic success – transcripts required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft 365 suite.
- Previous IT support experience would be an asset.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are required.
- Ability to work well independently or in a team environment.
- Proven ability to build relationships and work in a fast-paced setting.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
Health & Safety
We are doing our part to safeguard your health and taking extra steps to reduce the spread of COVID-19. All work sites and premises will allow for required physical distancing requirements, and new routines and resources such as hand sanitizer, antiseptic wipes, masks, or other protective equipment.
Vaccination is the single best protection against COVID-19 for us as individuals and our communities and is vital to maintaining our commitment to health and safety. The successful applicant will be required, as a condition of employment with Mattamy, to provide Mattamy with proof that they have received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine (or combination of vaccines) authorized by Health Canada, subject to accommodations required under applicable human rights legislation.
When you’re part of the Mattamy family, your day to day work has an incredible impact. What we do takes teamwork, and everyone pulls together to give our very best. With a focus on continued growth and industry leadership, exciting career possibilities are waiting for you at Mattamy. Based on the culture we pride ourselves on, we’ve been recognized with external awards as well. Some of our most recent recognition includes:
Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 2020
- Canada’s Top 100 Employers for 2020 & 2019
- Greater Toronto’s Top Employers for 2021, 2020 & 2019
- Canada’s 10 Most Admired Corporate Cultures for 2017
At Mattamy, we’re passionate about creating and promoting a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone can do their best work. Diversity and inclusion are important aspects of the work we do to support our homebuyers, colleagues and communities. We offer a workplace that allows our employees to experience exciting possibilities in their career including continuous learning, opportunity for growth, competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package.
We have big plans for our business and our team. Be part of our ambitious future!
Mattamy Homes is committed to providing accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require accommodation through any aspects of the selection process, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.