New Associate-Investment Banking
Skill required: Investment Banking – Financial Tracking and Reporting.
Designation: Management Level – New Associate.
Job Location: Mumbai.
Years of Experience: 0-1 years.
About Accenture Operations.
In today’s business environment, growth isn’t just about building value-it’s fundamental to long-term business survival. So how do organizations sustain themselves? The key is a new operating model-one that’s anchored around the customer and propelled by intelligence to deliver exceptional experiences across the enterprise at speed and at scale. You will deliver breakthrough business outcomes for clients-by harnessing talent, data and intelligence to revolutionize their operating models. Operations is one of four services that make up one Accenture -the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Technology. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
You will be aligned to our Financial Services, Banking, Insurance, and Capital Market vertical which is focused on helping clients with their operations & investment portfolios.
You will be working as a part of Investment Banking team which specializes primarily in selling securities and underwriting the issuance of new equity shares to raise capital funds. They act as intermediaries between security issuers and investors and help new firms to go public.
The Financial Tracking and Reporting team focuses on providing the financial controls and reporting in order to effectively manage CFM activities. This includes providing project-level cost and expense reporting, invoice generation and tracking, project financial tracking, reporting and analytics. The role requires a good understanding of general ledger, balance sheet, statutory reporting, client reporting, fund reporting, Financial Planning & Analysis (FPNA), budgeting and forecasting.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Roles and Responsibilities.
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your primary interaction is within your team and your direct supervisor
- You will be given detailed instructions on all tasks that need to be carried out, and the decisions that you make will impact your work.
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders.
- You will be working closely with project members to effectively deliver on the requirements.
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
- Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.